Be mesmerised by the cultural emporium of Budapest, or watch history unfold by simply drifting down the Danube. Head to forested hills for hiking in unspoiled wilderness, and then enjoy the mineral waters in curative thermal baths. Discover celestial charms in 1000-year-old monasteries, or sample the big reds and sweet whites from wine cellars in medieval towns. Hungary sitsatthe heart of Central Europe – get connected with this definitive guide.
– Get Out and About with our comprehensive chapter on activities including horse riding and bird-watching.
– Discover Hungarian Wines with tips on tasting throughout the guide and a dedicated Food & Drink chapter.
– Eliminate the Guesswork with our indepth reviews on accommodation and eating options around the country.
– Get Under the Skin of Hungarian society and learn what makes it tick with our insightful chapter on culture.
– Move Around with Ease on public transport or under your own steam using our detailed transport information.